Mobile App on PocketSites.com *
PocketSight Tours provides a guide to the Cities of Anderson, Pickens, Walhalla and Westminster, SC.
Download the PocketSights Tour Guide mobile app. Search the app using “City of” Anderson, Pickens, Walhalla, or Westminster, then choose the UHQT Tour for the city you want to visit.
Suggested Pocket Sight Tours:
Pickens County, SC
- City of Pickens,
Tour of quilt panels and history
- Pickens County Quilt and Bike Trail, 36 miles roundtrip loop
Oconee County, SC
- City of Walhalla, Tour of quilt panels, murals, and Main Street history
- City of Westminster, Tour of quilts panels and murals
Anderson County, SC
- City of Anderson,
Tour of quilt panels and public art throughout the city
Other SC Quilt Trails Websites
For detailed information about each quilt trail, please call or visit the individual website:
Upstate SC Quilt Guilds
South Carolina has nine Welcome Centers with travel counselors ready to assist you with information on SC tourist attractions, free reservation services, maps and more. Visit Discover South Carolina.
- ANDERSON COUNTY – To learn more about places to eat, stay and events, see the City of Anderson and Visit Anderson County websites.
- OCONEE COUNTY – For information on the area and local points of interest, events, and places to shop and stay, visit the Oconee County South Carolina website.
- PICKENS COUNTY – Information about shops, eateries and events can be found on the Visit City Of Pickens and Pickens County Tourism websites.